We are excited to announce that Kleenway Services is supporting SickKids by entering Team Kleenway for Julian for the second annual SickKids GetLoud event which is presented by PCL Construction. Be part of the event and help us reach our $10,000 fundraising goal!
What is SickKids GetLoud?
GetLoud is an epic one-day event that raises funds for SickKids to support the fight against everything that limits children’s health. This year’s collective goal is $2.5 million.
GetLoud starts with a 5km walk through the city of Toronto, and ends with a festival celebration featuring chart-topping bands, an amazing BBQ-style spread, food trucks, a beer garden, and family activities. This year, GetLoud welcomes six-time Juno award winner Serena Ryder as festival headliner, in addition to Dwayne Gretzky – a talented group of Toronto Musicians who bring to life the greatest songs of all time, and The Mini Pop Kids, back by popular demand. Everyone can march for free, but you earn your way into the festival by fundraising. Visit www.GetLoudforSickKids.ca for full event details.
Team Kleenway for Julian
On September 28, Kleenway is joining the 5,000+ strong march to raise money in honour of Julian Yiakoumkis, the son of our Community Manager, Linda Gountaras.
Julian spent the first 2 years of his life with the Hospital for SickKids where they treated him for a rare digestive disease that affects 1 in 35,000 people.
The Kleenway family are so grateful to SickKids for taking such good care of Julian that we have been actively raising money for the foundation since 2013. We are proud to have raised $50,000 to date.
This year Kleenway’s SickKids GetLoud goal is to raise $10,000 and we would really appreciate your help in attaining this goal.
You can support Team Kleenway by either registering to walk with us on September 28th, or you can sponsor our team to complete the 5K walk.
All members of Team Kleenway who participate in the walk will receive a free t-shirt as a thank you for supporting us.
To Join Team Julian for the walk:
- Go to: www.GetLoudforSickKids.ca
- Select: “JOIN US” at the top and then click on the “JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM” button.
- Login if you’re a returning registrant, or click the New Participant “JOIN” button if you’re new to this process.
- Search for “Team Kleenway” (or by company “Kleenway Services”) and click on “JOIN” when it appears.
- Select the Participant Type that fits you best.
- Complete the next steps with your details. It’s that easy!
To Sponsor Team Kleenway:
- Go to: Team Kleenway (http://www.support.sickkidsfoundation.com/goto/kleenwayservices)
- Select: DONATE
- Select the amount you would like to donate
- Complete the form details
We hope you can join us for the walk on September 28th and thank you to all those who donate to this worthy cause. We appreciate your support!